David, all,

Wow. This is good stuff. Thank you for taking your time to answer
these questions. Tuk, I will attempt to get to your email as soon as
possible but I don't see that I can do better than Dave. Pretty much
spot on. Study it well. You can learn something here. Hell. I can
learn something too.

Thanks again,

Dan

--