Hi Roger, Marco, Elephant, Platt and all,

JONATHAN RISES TO THE DICTIONARY CHALLENGE

 ROG:
>I am not trying to sidestep the issue. I have taken the issue head on and
listed my dictionariy definition of awareness. Please feel free to respond in
kind and tell me which parts of Webster's definition you think apply to
subatomic patterns, and which parts don't.

MARCO:
   Maybe we just need a different dictionary. Do we really need the
 "awareness" concept?

The Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Thesaurus lists AU COURANT as a synonym for
aware.

Roger's insisting on a SUBatomic pattern (rather than an atom) will serve
nicely; I'll pick the electron.

*** ELECTRONS ARE AU COURANT ***

This is not intended to be funny.

Jonathan