Dear fellow colleagues,

Jeremy Guy asks:

Would anyone agree we are clinging to old values because we are afraid of
the full implications of the Quality interpretation of reality.

I would, without a doubt, agree. I've experienced this clinging, and I see it every day in others. We have been programmed as a society, nay, as a species by our own assortment of social conventions to value comfort and order so highly that we avoid the pure passionate pain that is essential to the quality experience. Would anyone argue that birth is not one of the moments of highest quality? And because it is almost pure Quality, it causes agonizing pain for both the creator and the creation. Isn't the Mother / Child relationship a leitmotif throughout the book, LILA? Pain is the passage to growth and growth is the destiny of all.

The Bard