Blake Ross wrote:

> > If not, why put so much effort in supporting skins in Mozilla? Truth is,
> > most of the users doesn't care much of skin support in a browser.
>
> Who is putting "so much effort"?  No one that I can see.  You admitted
> you're new here, why are you making such presumptions?
>
> > My initial point was that there is much effort in making Mozilla
> > skinnable, with a solid API foundation to work with, but most users
> > would benefit from customizable toolbars instead of skins.
>
> "Most users" would benefit from neither. I doubt most people have moved
> or customized the toolbars in any program.
>
> Blake
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Not necessarily.  I REALLY like the option to "make my own" toolbar in
"NoteTab Lite." I don't even mind, too much, that I only have the option
of using icons to do it.

What I'd really like to see, and I expect it will be available
eventually, is the choice to use icons and labels or just labels (some
would want to use just icons). Right now my personal toolbar is jammed
and I've had to REALLY shorten the folder names; in 4.x it's fine
because I've selected "no icons."

Also, while I'm here, multi column bookmarks instead of scrolling -
drives me  k R a Z y.

michael