> So XUL-based skinnable user interface has nothing to do with XUL? :)

Yes. That is what I'm saying. The interface being skinnable has nothing
to do with XUL, it has to do with CSS. Do you want to keep going back
and forth like this forever?

> You seem to know less than I do about these things, Blake. mpt is the
> owner of the UI Design component in Bugzilla. The proof
> is right here:
> http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Browser

First of all, he is the default assignee for that component, not the
module owner.  (Yeah, this is a confusing distinction. Mozilla.org is
working on cleaning it up, and there's an updated module owner list, but
I can't find the url right now...)  It is likely, furthermore, that this
component is going away.

Second, you said 'mozilla staff'.  Default assignees are not mozilla
staff.  People on mozilla.org staff are mozilla staff.

Third, your arrogance is rather overwhelming.  You show up here a few
days ago and you're making all kinds of claims that you seem to know
nothing about?

Blake