David Tenser wrote:

>> Matthew Thomas (mpt) is not a staff member of Mozilla.  And I say that
>> if you think most people desire a different toolbar layout than the
>> default, you're thinking too much like a technical user.  From the
>> feedback submissions I've read from Netscape 6.x, few users have
>> requested toolbar reordering.
>
> You seem to know less than I do about these things, Blake.

Never underestimate the knowledge of Blake Ross. :)

> mpt is the
> owner of the UI Design component in Bugzilla. The proof
> is right here:
> http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Browser

Blake is right. While mpt is the owner of the Bugzilla component for UI
design issues, he is not a mozilla.org staff member. The list of staff
members can be found here: http://mozilla.org/about/stafflist.html

--
Hvis svaret er Anders Fogh så er spørgsmålet dumt.