-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cavallo de Cavallis
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 2:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MP3 ENCODER] Re: highq mode

Wow what a f**kin useful remark !! so stop compiling lame for windows if u
think it's useless.

i gave my 2 cents, my world wont change if no one modify this, i have still
my eyes
to look at the commandline reference, but it could be an aid for future
users.