Let me try again, this time with correct links for linux:

Linux/unix:

wget http://mpir.org/mpir-2.7.0-alpha2.tar.bz2
tar -xvf mpir-2.7.0-alpha1.tar.bz2
cd mpir-2.7.0
./configure --enable-gmpcompat --enable-cxx
make
make check

Cygwin/MinGW/Cygwin64/MinGW64:

wget http://mpir.org/mpir-2.7.0-alpha2.tar.bz2
tar -xvf mpir-2.7.0-alpha1.tar.bz2
cd mpir-2.7.0
./configure --enable-gmpcompat --enable-cxx --disable-static
make
make check

MSVC:

Download http://mpir.org/mpir-2.7.0-alpha2.zip
Refer to the instructions in Section 2.4 of the pdf documentation on our
website.
Bill.