MkII ha escrit:

> >> Is that possible? How about SID? <:)
> >
> >  SID is the sound chip, not? It looks like a PSG (3 channel, noise,
> >  etc...), peharps can be simulated using PSG.
>
> No way.

Which are the special things of SID? Great effects?

> A ZX Spectrum can play "Amiga MOD files", too.

Yes! Those russian spectrum freaks are really great! The most
spectacular things I have seen for Spectrum are DOOM (yes, 3D!) and
Mortal Kombat!
By the way, I have heard of an spectrum emulator for MSX. It really
works?

> C64 is the computer with the best built-in sound capabilities of ITS AGE.

About C64, I were 6 years old the last time I played with one, and then,
it seemed wonderful to me. Recently I downloaded the C64 emu for PC, and
also one game, "HERO" (which was the first game I ever played on a
computer). And the MSX version is much better than the C64 version...
perhaps the HERO conversion to C64 wasn't good, I don't know...

--