Antoni,

> About C64, (...) Recently I downloaded the C64 emu for PC, and
> also one game, "HERO" (...). And the MSX version is much better than
> the C64 version...  perhaps the HERO conversion to C64 wasn't good, I
> don't know...

  Hero? Try to compare Galaga! In MSX is the MSX version, a bit like to
  NAMCO original arcade game. And in C64? Is look like a ZX81 or TRS-80
  mod.I versions, all ships are small-boxes... Ouch!

  ---
  Giovanni Nunes, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  "... Mas cabeca tem duas partes/ Parte a e parte b/ A parte boa acabou
  sendo a pior entao ..." - Minhas Ferias (Pato Fu)