On 01-sep-99 20:17:13 (GMT+2) , Antoni wrote ;

> About C64, I were 6 years old the last time I played with one, and then,
> it seemed wonderful to me. Recently I downloaded the C64 emu for PC, and
> also one game, "HERO" (which was the first game I ever played on a
> computer). And the MSX version is much better than the C64 version...
> perhaps the HERO conversion to C64 wasn't good, I don't know...

Hmm.. download Boulderdash, Operation Wolf, Rick Dangerous 2, Platoon,
Combat School, IK+, Skate or Die, Giana Sisters, Salamander, etc, and
compare those with (excisting) MSX versions instead of H.E.R.O.

Kind regards
Leon Lander (A1200/C128D/MSX2+)

--
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look