Term Scene stands for creativity. The MSX Scene is long since dead. All that remains is Robsy, KonamiMan and BiFi. Everybody else is either a collector, nostalgic dreamer, flamewar lover or some other variety of lamer.

Arian, what is wrong with you? Why on earth do you call nostalgic dreamers and collectors lamers? This kind of flaming is exactly what reminds me on the times that this list was much used and comp.sys.msx was still the plac to be.

I can't imagine that you do the same insulting in real live, why would you do it on this mailinglist?

Regards,

Jetze Mellema
http://www.mellema.net/homecomputers "Hele vette shit..."