Here's the fourth revision of the proposal:

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:LordSputnik/Proposals/Style/Recording

with:

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:LordSputnik/Proposals/Recording

This is mainly updating it to the new version proposed by Tom, but I've
reworded that slightly here and there. I've also cut out the bit in
"Recording Artist" that I added, because there's some ongoing debate about
that. Will edit that in the follow up proposal.

Let me know what you think/where improvements can be made. I may tidy up the
Examples section over the next few days, because I don't feel that it's very
concise (too much of history lesson in places).