First obvious bit: there's no need to insist on "*Recording* Title" and
"*Recording* Artist" when we're already in Style/Recording. No
other Style/Entity page does that.

I see you're still insisting in changing the guideline for recording artist
at the same time, even though that's an unrelated change. I really would
prefer to see that changed separately, if at all.

"A disambiguation comment should be used to identify distinguishing
features of a recording where two or more recordings share the same name"
is a bit weird - shouldn't it at least be the same name *and artist*? I'm
not sure what the point of the sentence is in general anyway to be honest.
Is it just that you thought you needed to say something general before the
particular live recordings bit? If we don't have a specific guideline for
comments on non-live releases, we don't need to say anything about them.

Note also that in moving the live recording thing to a Disambiguation
section you dropped the part of the guideline that says "(live) isn't part
of the recording title, which means the guideline has changed. I imagine
this is not the wanted result.

What is the problem with keeping this on its own "Specific types of
recordings" section anyway?

Is there any reason why "recording" is sometimes capitalised around the
page? I'd just keep it always lowercase.

The parts that actually *are* on topic seem generally good to me. I think
the "Number of Audio Channels" bit adds unnecessary complexity to it and
that we should merge them (it also goes against the way almost all our
hybrid SACDs have been entered, with one medium and one tracklist to
represent the whole thing). But the other paragraphs seem perfectly fine.

On the Merging Recordings section, "Different volume fades at either or end
of multiple tracks" seems like it needs a proofread :)