On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 09:39:42AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> I wondered about this the last time but didn't jump in, but since I'm
> here now...  Peter, does $p_c_t work for you for normal messages?  I read
> you to say that it doesn't work the way outhouse expects for attachments,
> but I think that's a known limitation; Shawn, can you send an attachment
> so that LookOut! can read the whole message smoothly?

that is correct.  p_c_t works fine for a simple email message without
any attachments; however, as soon as you add an attachment i think
mutt figures you're gonna send mime anyway so why not do the pgp that
way too.  this is not the way outlook expects things.  when i send things
the other way (outlook -> mutt) with an attachment, mutt shows me an
inline signed email with an attachment that is signed seperately.
when i send things mutt -> outlook with an attachment, outlook shows
a blank message with 2 attachments.  the first attachment is named
something weird and contains the text "Version: 1" and a blank line.
the second is named msg.asc and can be decrypted.  before decryption
it contains a PGP Message block.  after decryption it contains the
actual message that was sent by mutt beginning with:

the first part is:

and it is the email message.  the second part is:

and it is the attachment.

--
Peter Abplanalp

Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]