Hi Alan

> MLO is superb BECAUSE it only caters to the "techie" power user.
My central thesis is that it should do BOTH.

To be honest when I first signed up I was appalled by various things
particularly lack of explainer videos (now being gradually resolved) and
various things about the help manual. From memory various things were
simply wrong or out-of-date and it was missing various crucial things
including various hotkeys. Even though MLO are a small company there is no
excuse for not doing more user testing with new users.

P.S. Reminder: I have updated this wiki which now has the full list of
keyboard shortcuts here:
http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/MyLifeOrganized.html

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1522dc7b-857e-40e1-a9a6-402574929a70%40googlegroups.com.