chrisleeuk

As previously discussed MLO is much more of a platform and less of an
application.  All I am saying is that the confusing and cluttered nature of
the inteface this is holding back sales dramatically. And that this is
completely unnecesssary and a shame.

Personally I have wasted countless hours trying to get MLO to do what I
seek. Through pure bloody-mindedness I have tried using all sorts of
dramatically different configurations.

Out of interest did you ever try GTDNext. I have my eye on them because
unlike MLO they are incredibly responsive to customers. They are an
extremely small team however they listen to all feedback and reply to it
all - usually pretty swiftly (often within a day or two). They will give
reasons where they don't implement stuff.  And they also release things in
the modern way with lots of small incremental changes, which further
encourages users to get involved and to give more feedback. In short they
clearly seem to have read Eric Ries's best selling book "The Lean Startup"
and seem to be putting into practice. MLO have a lot to learn from GTDNext.

Yes MLO is find for geeks, but it is not fine for mainstream users.  And I
simply can not imagine any of my non-geekfriends using it because the
learning curve is too steep and the interface too cluttered/confusing.

Which is a shame because it is superb in so many ways...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cb7405b8-2b81-4265-9768-9fba58a8c400%40googlegroups.com.