Where'd you get it.  I've had bad experiences with generic machines but
I'll take a peak if you send the link?

There are a couple of things I didn't mention

2U Form Factor with tool-less rails
Redundant Power Supply
Redundant Fans (any 2 fans can go)
Battery Backed RAID for full commit even on abrupt power loss
dual Gbit ethernet
Remote Console/Power administration without Operating System
400 MHz FSB
DVD-ROM
All drive are hot swap
Fully supported and tested on RedHat Linux ES 2.1 (no weird hardware
bugs)

The last one is worth 5k alone.  I've had generic machines just freeze
from some weird kernel incompatibility with a raid card.  With 30
machines though, you can afford to lose one.  For me, with 1 or 2, I
cannot and must get the best.