> Randy, you are on the FreeBSD lists and you see the same "where do I
> go to get an answer to..." message that I do when comes out every
> month. Why not have the same thing for NANOG, but have it be on the
> FAQ page, or some other NANOG-hosted page if not the FAQ?

i think this is a good idea.  and i doubt having it also posted to the
list once a month would seriously decrease the s:n.  but i am not sure
this is a bounded problem, and i think cluepon tries to do it, see
<http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/Main_Page>

> I appreciate that you feel the royal "we" are most equipped to answer
> all questions about all manner of things

i don't.  but "piss off" is not an answer to much except to other old
crusty sobs :)

randy