On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 06:13:26PM +0200, Randy Bush wrote:
> >> How about a filtered(proactive) -and- an unfiltered(reactive) feed?
> > works for me, though i am not sure what you mean by "reactive" beyond my
> > using the delete functions.
> > Dean.
>
> what's a dean?
>
> randy

        Usually a title.

        Fm Wiki..

        The title may refer to:

    * Dean (religion), persons in certain positions of authority within a
religious hierarchy.
    * Dean (education), the head of a division, faculty, college, or school in
a university.
    * The head of the Faculty of Advocates in Scottish law.

The title is also given less formally to the longest-serving member of certain
groups, as:

    * Dean of the Diplomatic Corps, the most senior ambassador in a country's
diplomatic corps.
    * Dean of the House, the most senior member of a country's legislature.

--bill