Gert Driesen wrote:

Will you first make a proposal for incorporating the NAntContrib tasks into
NAnt regarding source location, namespace and perhaps class name (don't know
if we'll be needing to change class names as well, though).

below is my basic proposal for where I see the nantcontrib tasks fitting into nant. Source location and namespace are effectively the same thing in our source structure. I'm not too bothered whether everything is moved before the next release because users will be able to use them all regardless. Some of these tasks need some work with regard to formatting, code style etc and I would prefer to have that done before they are moved. comments suggestions ?

NAnt.DotNet
AssemblyInfoTask.cs DiscoTask.cs
GacTask.cs
NGenTask.cs
WsdlTask.cs
XsdTask.cs
VersionTask.cs
TypedCollectionTask.cs
NAnt.Win32
ADSIBaseTask.cs
ADSIGetPropertyTask.cs
ADSISetPropertyTask.cs

   TlbExpTask.cs
   TlbImpTask.cs
   AxImpTask.cs
   COMRegisterTask.cs
   RegasmTask.cs
   Vb6Task.cs

NAnt.VisualCpp
   RcTask.cs
   MidlTask.cs
   McTask.cs

NAnt.NUnit.NUnit2
   NUnitReportTask.cs

NAnt.SourceControl.SourceSafe AddTask.cs
BaseTask.cs
CheckinTask.cs
CheckoutTask.cs
GetTask.cs
LabelTask.cs
UndoCheckoutTask.cs
General/NAnt.Core ??
ScpTask.cs ValidateXmlTask.cs
CodeStatsTask.cs
ConcatTask.cs

unknown - stay in NAnt.Optional ?
   ChecksumTask.cs
   HxCompTask.cs
   HxRegTask.cs
   IISTasks.cs
   MailExTask.cs
   MgmtClassGenTask.cs
   MSITask.cs
   MSMTask.cs
   RecordTask.cs
   SchemaValidatedTask.cs
   SlingshotTask.cs
   SqlTask.cs

NAnt.Optional.StarTeam

eg. right now, the vss tasks are in a separate namespace in NAntContrib, but
we have no(t yet a) separate namespace for the cvs tasks. we should try to
make it all consistent, I think

of course. Can you think of a name for the directory containing the cvs tasks that isn't 'CVS' ?

Ian