To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Ian MacLean"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 7:01 PM
Subject: [nant-dev] NAntContrib

I am a bit confused.  Is NAntContrib going away?  From my understanding it
was meant to be a standard place where people could share any tasks that
they had written, regardless of weather they were deemed "usefull" by the
NAnt team.

If the NAnt team thought a task was usefull enough to a large audience

then

they could cherry pick from the NAntContrib and include it in a future
release.

I don't see the need to include ALL tasks into NAnt (but I do think that
most of the tasks submitted are generally usefull), and that tasks not
included should stay in NAntContrib.

brant