Hi Ian,

<<
I'm not so sure. I see NAnt.optional as a place for new tasks that may or
may not be useful.

I guess this is what I don't like. Useful? Uhh... If someone wrote the damn
thing, I'm sure *they* considered it useful. Who are we to decide what is
"useful" and what not? But, if you guys decide we should be so bold as to
take on that decision, then it becomes much easier: don't accept things that
are *not useful* in the first place, and now you don't need NAnt.Optional
again.
If you were to say Nant.Experimental, well, that would convey a completely
different meaning .... jejejeje

--
Tomas Restrepo