Hello everyone,

I've recently started to seriously collect nixies.
As they become less available (and more expensive), the chances to get used
tubes sold as NOS increase.

I've bought some "NOS" 122P224 off eBay and I'm pretty sure they're
actually used, because of the "silvering" on the side and below (see
photos).

There are probably already a lot of posts on here explaining how to
identify used nixies (visually and by measuring).
I've searched but without much success. Could someone please point me in
the right direction? I don't want to falsely accuse the eBay seller...

Thanks.

Alic

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4a0leKwUES8/VuL7aH7ledI/AAAAAAAAAmE/jZfRwYmNwWEa1_BDDGbGetTE5Aoq-G_JA/s1600/IMG_0006.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P_v6dT5LY_k/VuL7PtbcWVI/AAAAAAAAAl8/J_UsNCx9mcslEulOYiDXnwalY8VszbOvA/s1600/IMG_0001.jpg>