On 14 Oct 2012  Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> Even odder: I was able to make Fetch_NS work using wget before I had
> to go out. After coming back and re-starting the machine, it now fails
> again with the "File name 'SCSI::armini.$.Internet.!Fetch_NS.^.". (I
> managed to garble this message upthread.) Please, someone, tell me
> what I'm doing wrong!

The strangeness continues! I did a re-start, and now it works again! I
would have a stiff drink if I didn't have to drive later :-)

A friend insists that computers are full of fairy dust, and I'm
beginning to believe her!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.