In article <52dea1b6e3ch...@chris-johnson.org.uk>,
   cj <ch...@chris-johnson.org.uk> wrote:

> Well, I now have a modified version of 'Fetch_NS' that works fine on
> the ARMini. In addition to actually fetching the latest release (if
> there is one) it will quit NetSurf, rotate the 4 previous backup
> versions

I like to keep many recent versions so I can retrospectively pinpoint when
a change in behaviour occured - between version <?> and <?>.

This is because one may not always immediately find a problem - only when
one visits a particular site.

Being able to specify a last version which worked may be useful to the
developers in isolating a change which caused it.

Just my opinion!

John