Dave Lindsay wrote:

> Gee I just did that and noticed myself that Linux thinks I have 61 megs of ram
> but I have 64. Does anyone know how to change this?

Ensure that BIOS caching and shadowing is disabled in the bios.  Also
that the "memory hole" at 15-16M is disabled in BIOS.

That may not change anything though.  My 128M system reports 124M
total.  Most likely it's just the broken PC architecture biting users in
the ass again.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]