If you boot to DOS, by means of a disk, or the DOS modus of Windows, you
can give the following command:

fdisk /mbr

This will overwrite the master boot record with the 'normal' code. Now
LILO has placed some code there. Next time you can choose to have LILO
installed in the boot record of the partition where you installed linux.

Jo