From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:newbie-owner@;linux-mandrake.com] On Behalf Of Technoslick
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October 2002 10:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] how to install windows and still have lilo?

Joe,

I wouldn't use 'fdisk' of any kind to create an XP partition fro your
installation.

Use your 'fdisk' to clean-up what you have done so that you are back to
just
the Linux installation. Load your XP Pro CD and shutdown the computer.
Boot
back up, let the installation program begin.

<<<SNIP>>>

I hope this helped. Sorry if anything was already very obvious to you. I
figured it best to err on the side of caution. Good luck on whatever you
decide to do.