On Sunday 24 Nov 2002 3:57 pm, Franki wrote:
> I agree, thats why they are lite-on's
>
> I always buy them, and generally they are flawless...
>
> by burner and DVD player are liteon as well.. never put a foot wrong..
>
> for the price, you can't do better.

I recently spoke to the technical support at the supplier I use for hardware
on the subject of CD-RW and CD/DVD drives.  He said that although they were
happy with lite-on drives on their own, they had found some very strange
behaviour when teaming a lite-on with various other makes, particularly but
not only Afreey.

Anne