If turning off supermount is applied right away (which I assume is the
case), no, it didn't work.  I was trying to make a boot disk with no
luck, turned off supermount, tried again -without- re opening the
control center or anything, and it still didn't work.

--
-- Rachel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) of RachelDesigns.com --
Are you a Christian Mother?  Please come and join us at..