On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 8:54 pm, Peter Watson wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 18:59, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 6:47 pm, Miark wrote:
> Anne
>
> In XCDRoast
> 1) you first set up a directory, in 'Settings'>'HD Settings' which will
> contain your ISO image
>
> 2)click 'create CD', click 'master tracks', select files you want to
> include in right hand window (File/Directory View) click 'add' and files
> appear in left hand window (session view)
>
> 3)click 'create session/image' tab, click 'master to image file' (this is
> in the directory you set up in 1)

Although I don't normally master to image file, this is familiar territory.  I
had a few minutes to spare today, so I tried to burn the image - and failed!

The error message is attached.  The image file that it could not find exists,
at 1.4MB, and the path was entered using browse to be sure it was right.  I'm
really at a loss with this one.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302
Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660.
mkisofs 1.15a32 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu)
Scanning /home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix
Scanning /home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix/Demos
Scanning /home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix/Demos/Audio
Scanning /home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix/knoppix
Scanning /home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix/Talks
Writing:   Initial Padbock                         Start Block 0
Done with: Initial Padbock                         Block(s)    16
Writing:   Primary Volume Descriptor               Start Block 16
Done with: Primary Volume Descriptor               Block(s)    1
Writing:   Eltorito Volume Descriptor              Start Block 17
call to search_tree_file with an absolute path, stripping
initial path separator. Hope this was intended...
mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot image
'/home/anne/Desktop/Knoppix/knoppix/boot.img' !