Guys,

Had an earlier posting on this list with a problem compiling
kdelibs-3.1-58mdk.src.rpm targetting athlon architecture. After some
trouble I traced the faults (with the help of some other linux users,
including Stephen Kuhn - thanks!) to two missing package dependencies
NOT asked for when rebuilt. They are

libgdbm2-devel-1.8
kdelibs-devel-3.1-58

In the interests of the linux community (and other peoples sanity) I
would like to report these so it is not a problem in the future.

How do I do that?

As far as I understand, the cooker mailing list and bugzilla are for
cooker only, not the current release.

So what do I do?

Huw