In most Western countries, much of the wealth of middle class people is
transferred to lawyers via the likes of lawsuits against a restaurant for
serving hot coffee (spilled WHILE driving)
AND unconstitutional divorce/custody laws, where sharks (lawyers) must be
hired to DEFEND ones right to still be a parent post divorce, rather than a
"visitor" or mere wallet.
More people need to REFUSE to use lawyers, learn law, and become the only
person in the last 4 years to have a circuit court custody decision
overturned in WI.