Excuse me? I thought this was a thread about Mandrake 9.2 Beta2? What did I hijack?
Please define a hijack for me, so I can avoid it. Besides, isn't this a List about
Mandrake Linux? It has been since I joined 4 years ago ! Please explain how I could've
hijacked a thread when I believe I was the one who posted this in the first place!

Lanman