On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:57:18 -0400
"Lanman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Excuse me? I thought this was a thread about Mandrake 9.2 Beta2? What
> did I hijack? Please define a hijack for me, so I can avoid it.
> Besides, isn't this a List about Mandrake Linux? It has been since I
> joined 4 years ago ! Please explain how I could've hijacked a thread
> when I believe I was the one who posted this in the first place!

Well, from the way the thread looks here (*possibly* due to threading
issues with the list, so if that is the case, I most humbly apologize),
your 9.2 beta post was in reply to Stephen Kuhn, who was replying to
the thread started by Claire Suttle about her problem with getting good
9.1 ISOs. In that sense it *appears* you "hijacked" Claire's thread,
possibly reducing the likelyihood that she would get more responses.

I checked the list archive and it shows the same way, so it is
*defintitely* not a problem on my end.

Anyway, don't get your knickers in a knot.

Oh, and BTW, the list rules specifically ask you to limit your line wrap
to 68-72 characters, IIRC.

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046