On Thursday 28 August 2003 05:20 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:

> Ran your cpuburn...but couldn't for the life of me get gkrellm to show
> me any temps.  Said it couldn't fnd any.

Did you (as root) run "sensors-detect" and follow the instructions first?
Gkrellm uses lmsensors for its data.

> all I did was: cpuburn -60 (ran it 60Mins) it came out fine.
>
> I hope thats how you use it...I read the readme..thats all it said to
> do.
>
> FemmesStoned(again)

That doesn't sound like the cpuburn I used. Its commands are:

burnBX   burnK6   burnMMX  burnP5   burnP6

depending on what CPU you are using.

I got mine from the Mandrake CDs. The package was named:

cpuburn-1.4-3mdk

Just do a "urpmi cpuburn" Femme - it should work.

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord