On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 06:43, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Thursday 28 August 2003 05:20 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:
>
> > Ran your cpuburn...but couldn't for the life of me get gkrellm to show
> > me any temps.  Said it couldn't fnd any.
>
> Did you (as root) run "sensors-detect" and follow the instructions first?
> Gkrellm uses lmsensors for its data.

No I did not... didn't know I had to... went to do it while
stoned...gave up. sigh.. and the questions it asked me were confusing.
Do i need GKrellm installed to use lm-sensors?? no?yes? help?

> > all I did was: cpuburn -60 (ran it 60Mins) it came out fine.
> >
> > I hope thats how you use it...I read the readme..thats all it said to
> > do.
> >
> > FemmesStoned(again)
>
> That doesn't sound like the cpuburn I used. Its commands are:
>
> burnBX   burnK6   burnMMX  burnP5   burnP6
>
> depending on what CPU you are using.
>
> I got mine from the Mandrake CDs. The package was named:
>
> cpuburn-1.4-3mdk
>
> Just do a "urpmi cpuburn" Femme - it should work.

ya i installed that one ... the one i found i provided a url for...diff
package... same name tho? ...wtf?

FreakyFemme