On Friday 29 August 2003 10:04 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:

> No I did not... didn't know I had to... went to do it while
> stoned...gave up. sigh.. and the questions it asked me were confusing.
> Do i need GKrellm installed to use lm-sensors?? no?yes? help?

No, with lm-sensors installed (correctly) you can just type in sensors and get
a report. Gkrellm is much nicer to look at though. :-)

You need to let "sensors-detect" work its magic - just follow the prompts, its
not that hard. You will have to cut 'n paste a few commands to other places,
but if I can do it, you can. :-)

> ya i installed that one ... the one i found i provided a url for...diff
> package... same name tho? ...wtf?
>
> FreakyFemme

Must be a different one then. Oh well, you should wind up with 5-6 "burn"
commands. Just type burn and hit tab to see which ones show up. You have to
use the one for your CPU though.

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord