On Thursday 04 Sep 2003 1:56 am, Budhi Astiyadi wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 22:22, Derek Jennings wrote:
> > At the bottom right of your screen in the 'system tray' click on the
> > vertical line. A menu will appear
> > select Panel Menu>Add>Special Button>Print System
> > You will then have an icon in the System Tray to manage your printers and
> > can pause/cancel jobs.
> > By the way :  If you have a Canon BJC2100SP you will get greatly improved
> > printing if you use Turbo Print.  RPM available from Mandrake Club or
> > here http://www.turboprint.de/english.html
> > HTH
> >
> > derek
>
> Thank.
> I have done that and there is nothing in te JOB. I suppose to have my
> current printing there like in MSWindows, but nothing. Can You give me
> another possibilities?

You have to select the printer you want to view first from the list at the top
of the window.
Then the 'Job' tab will show active jobs, and by pressing the icon that looks
like a scroll of paper you can toggle to view completed jobs. (2nd icon from
the right)

I assume you are using the 'CUPS' printing system? Check it says CUPS in the
drop down selection at the bottom of the Print manager window.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net