On Monday 22 September 2003 07:51 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:
> On 22 Sep 2003 06:41:39 -0400

I think my point was not taken properly. I am sorry it probably my English (it
not even my second language more like fourth).

My point was  that people should make a research first and then try to ask
questions. By researching you find new tools and new way to do it. By asking
and replicating what other told you you box yourself in one "correct way" and
do not know that their are more way to do it.

Man pages problem is not often in man pages writers, it is in man pages users.
Remember to get correct answer you must ask correct question. And this mean
techno talk, jargon, terminology and simple understanding of what you are
trying to do.

I am not against community support. However, I think that teaching people to
understand how to get info from resources provided to them we could help them
more then just given them correct answer.

My definition of m$users is people who do not think how to do something but
just know how to click. Other name I have for them is lifu "long index
fingers users".

Sorry for an other runt.

--
Yankl