On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Here's the second bug report I mailed last night.  I haven't seen it hit the
> mailing lists, so I'm forwarding it back in.  My apologies if it made it the
> first time and I missed it.

Sorry steve (and all) i'm a busy boy as u might assume, and am still
catching up with yesterdays things TODO.

The portmap problem, the uninstall script fails (the files are already
deleted)

The chkfontpath, i haven't the foggiest clue off hand. shall i assume it
happens with all paths and not just SO? (that is SO from where? just in
case :> )

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon