X86 / 9.2
Trying to install a wireless USB dongle to connect my linux box to my LAN.
(CNet 11Mbps WLAN USB adapter) Linux drivers included.
I have a EtherExpress PRO/100 card installed.

I get various errors when trying to unpack the folder including this in
text:

"these files are glibc internal and may not match the currently running
kernel. They should only be included via other system header files - user
space"
programs should not directly include or as well

To build kernel modules please do the following....."

Driver readme can be supplied on request.
The readme was written for Linux kernel 2.4.19-16mdk, Mandrake 9

Thanks in advance
Lexx