On Fri February 27 2004 11:35 am, Bryan Phinney wrote:
> On Friday 27 February 2004 08:23 am, Ray Hogaboom wrote:
> > Question
> > can I install some software to make Hub USB Version 2.0
> > compliant?

Thanks
Then my answer to this is no software will not home.

> > How can I get these devices to mount in same place every time.
>
> If they are plugged into the same controller every time, they
> should mount in the same place.  If they are hot-pluggable
> devices, you can edit the hot plug files to create mount points
> for them.  I have limited experience doing that as the only USB
> device that I have is a camera and a wireless mouse.

My flash card reader and external hard drive have not been
unplugged.

If external hard drives power switch is off and a flash memory card
is in the reader I boot then turn hard drives power switch on. The
two devices mount as they should.

If I do not have a flash memory card is in the reader and the
external hard drives power switch is on When I boot the computer.
The external hard drive mount to /mnt/memory_card.
--
Ray Hogaboom