On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 09:50, Lanman wrote:

> P.S. - Do you think that you really should be talking about your
> "strange mount points" on this list? There may be a few kids on here!
>
> Grin!
>
> Wan, OH Damn! I give up!
>
> XXXman !

Good point. I'll keep that a bit more under wraps from now on.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
My band career ended late in my senior year when John Cooper and I threw
my amplifier out the dormitory window. We did not act in haste. First we
checked to make sure the amplifier would fit through the frame, using
the belt from my bathrobe to measure, then we picked up the amplifier
and backed up to my bedroom door. Then we rushed forward, shouting "The
WHO! The WHO!" and we launched my amplifier perfectly, as though we had
been doing it all our lives, clean through the window and down onto the
sidewalk, where a small but appreciative crowd had gathered. I would
like to be able to say that this was a symbolic act, an effort on my
part to break cleanly away from one state in my life and move on to
another, but the truth is, Cooper and I really just wanted to find out
what it would sound like. It sounded OK. -- Dave Barry, "The Snake"