On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:25:14 +1000
Stephen Kuhn disseminated the following:

> And pr0n.

Well, that goes without saying doesn't it? 'Sides, Linux, and Mandrake in
particular, are highly optimized for pr0n, esp with the low latency kernel :-D

Whatever happened to that Mandrake-based pr0n distro we were going to put out,
you know, the one that comes on like 4 DVD's (hmmm, poor choice of words there).

I always thought that was a great idea, all you need is the kernel, XFree, video
and image viewer apps, and 20 GB of, well, pr0n.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046