Okay so I have a few questions about XFce4, my new WM.

1. Is there a way to skin/theme it?

2. I heard there were a bunch of features, like KDE. How do I use dockapps and stuff?

3. When I minimize windows, where can I find them, besides alt+tabbing. Is there a parallel dimension where all the minimized windows go like in enlightenment?

4. How can I make it so the windows can't go over the panel? I tried making a margin, but it didn't work.

Thanks, hoping to get some answers from you XFce4 fanatics!

--Marc