On Wednesday 21 Apr 2004 5:20 am, Carl J. Bauman wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >You can run anything you like from within XFCE, the right-click menu
> > should be the same as your KDE or Gnome menus
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> I didn't find this to be true in my case.  I'm running Mandrake 10.0
> and, since I was having trouble with urpmi in general at the time, I
> installed xfce4 from sources.  Is there a way to add my KDE menus to
> the desktop menu, short of manually adding everything to menu.xml?  I
> didn't see anything mentioned in the online manual.

If you install from Charles' source the Mandrake menu appears as on
entry in the right click menu. You'll have to ask him how he did it
though if you want to stick with the compiled version.

My best tip: load the command line applet and add it to the panel.
You'll soon wonder how you survived without it.

--
Richard Urwin