On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:40, Josenildo Marques wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 18:08, Richard Urwin wrote:
> > My best tip: load the command line applet and add it to the panel.
> > You'll soon wonder how you survived without it.
>
> Do you mean the Gnome command line applet ?
> How can you do that ? I tried to find it, but I can't find out its
> 'real' name.

NO - there is a panel plugin for XFCE that you can get from the goodies
page...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Largest Number of Driving Test Failures By April 1970 Mrs. Miriam
Hargrave had failed her test thirty-nine times. In the eight preceding
years she had received two hundred and twelve driving lessons at a cost
of L300. She set the new record while driving triumphantly through a set
of red traffic lights in Wakefield, Yorkshire. Disappointingly, she
passed at the fortieth attempt (3 August 1970) but eight years later she
showed some of her old magic when she was reported as saying that she
still didn't like doing right-hand turns. -- Stephen Pile, "The Book of
Heroic Failures"