Anne Wilson wrote:

On Saturday 22 Jan 2005 12:41, Lanman wrote:

Don't forget to save your ".Mail" folder as well as your std.vcf file,
documents and any other media or data you'd like to save. If you need
help setting up a second hard drive on this PC, just holler back to the
list or to me "off-list". In that case, any relevant info concerning
your hard drive(s), the partitions and their sizes and names (a.k.a.
"mount-points"), would be very helpful.

Just a small addition - if you have mail from an older release (and I think that includes 10.0) you may have both a Mail folder and a .Mail folder. Mail used to be stored in Mail, but for some reason Mandrake's packagers decided to change that to .Mail. If that's so and you have any mail since the 10.1 debacle, you will probably need to save both of them.

Anne
- -- Registered Linux User No.293302 (http://counter.li.org/)

Yeah! What she said! Grin!

--